This is 7 litre fruit press is made of stainless steel for the inner/outer bucket and press plate which contact fruit, while the frame was made of zinc coated metal to enhance the strength and anti-corrosion. With aid of hydraulic Jack it will help make it much easier to press 7L fruit without worrying.
The press has high standard stainless steel material and thickness for the core parts - press plate and the press bucket, so you don't need worry about if it can afford high pressure from the hydraulic Jack, while the frame and outter bucket use normal stainless steel which is good enough for the function.
- Heavy Duty S.S 304 for the press plate and inner bucket which contact fruit, while zinc coated metal for the frame which shall not a problem if you use them correctly.
- The gross volume of the inner bucket is about 10L, but because of limitation of the space, you may only has 7L volume to put fruit.
- Cage Volume : 7 litres
- 3000 kg.f/cm2 maximum pressure for the hydraulic Jack.
- Zinc coated frame which need simple assemble with screw
- Hyraulic Jack with handle
- Stainless steel Holder for Hydraulic Jack
- Heavy duty Press Plate which is 6mm in thickness
- Heavy duty Pressing bucket which is 1.5 mm thickness and 7L volume
- Stainless steel outter bucket with outlet pipe and valve
There's instruction for how to use the hydraulic Jack attached, and more or less there's some smell for the hydraulic Jack's oil which shall not contact the fruit you press, so you should think it over before you buy.